Bournemouth has something for everyone; all year round. Whenever you choose to visit there is always something happening in Bournemouth; Concerts, Conferences, Workshops, Exhibitions, European markets. So many restaurants available; to suit all tastes, appetities and budgets. Come and soak up the atmosphere.
Bournemouth is ‘The Place’ people choose to visit to get away from it all;
• Bournemouth attracts visitors from all over the UK and the world.
• 7 miles of beautiful, sandy, safe, life guards on duty, blue flag award winning beaches.
• Speed Boat Rides available from the Pier
• Jet Skis to Hire
• Canoe Hire
• Bicycles, Tandems, Bicycles with Baby Carriage to Hire
• Beach Huts to Hire; Daily or Weekly
• Some come to enjoy the nightlife at weekends, there are always concerts, variety shows, & events.
• United Kingdoms’ only ARTIFICIAL SURF REEF.
• Shop till you drop in our Town Centre or Castlepoint Shopping Centre.
Classic Cars on Bournemouth Sea Front, Sunday’s 4pm – 6.30pm, please visit Classic Cars on the Prom for further info & dates.
Family day out with Market Stalls, Face Painting, best Royal lookalike comp. At Bournemouth Pier on Sunday 3rd June at 11am
Diamond Jubilee Proms in the Park, 4th June at Meyrick Park
Bournemouth Carnival 30th July – 5th August
Friday Family Fiesta’s throughout August with a Firework display in the evening, taking place in Bournemouth Gardens & Bournmouth Sea Front.
Candle Light Nights at Bournemouth’s Lower Gardens, Wednesday evenings 1st, 8th, 15th & 28th August.
Bournemouth Air Festival on Bournemouth’s Sea Front, between Thursday 30th August – Sunday 2nd September, please visit Bournemouth Air for further info.
Poole Windfest, taking place at Sandbanks between 14th & 16th September
See rescued & endangered primates. 65 acre park, they also have a large Play Area for children.
Dorset’s Number one Family Theme Park, opposite Bournemouth Airport.
Is an all weather, indoor attraction suitable for all ages & abilities. Hundreds of sea creatures; Sharks, Turtles & much more. Bournemouth Pier, Dorset
Bournemouth Air Festival
Every year the Red Arrows vist Bournemouth and deliver a fantastic 4 day Air show.
The Bournemouth International Centre
The BIC is just a few minutes walk away, we are in an ideal location should you be visiting (The BIC)
for a Show,Concert or Conference.