Bournemouth has something for everyone; all year round. Whenever you choose to visit there is always something happening in Bournemouth; Concerts, Conferences, Workshops, Exhibitions, European markets. So many restaurants available; to suit all tastes, appetities and budgets. Come and soak up the atmosphere.
Bournemouth is ‘The Place’ people choose to visit to get away from it all;
• Bournemouth attracts visitors from all over the UK and the world.
• 7 miles of beautiful, sandy, safe, life guards on duty, blue flag award winning beaches.
• Speed Boat Rides available from the Pier
• Jet Skis to Hire
• Canoe Hire
• Bicycles, Tandems, Bicycles with Baby Carriage to Hire
• Beach Huts to Hire; Daily or Weekly
• Some come to enjoy the nightlife at weekends, there are always concerts, variety shows, & events.
• United Kingdoms’ only ARTIFICIAL SURF REEF.
• Shop till you drop in our Town Centre or Castlepoint Shopping Centre.
Classic Cars on Bournemouth Sea Front, Sunday’s 4pm – 6.30pm, please visit Classic Cars on the Prom for further info & dates.
Friday Family Fiesta’s throughout August with a Firework display in the evening, taking place in Bournemouth Gardens & Bournmouth Sea Front.
Candle Light Nights at Bournemouth’s Lower Gardens, Wednesday evenings.
Bournemouth Air Festival on Bournemouth’s Sea Front,
please visit Bournemouth Air for further info.
See rescued & endangered primates. 65 acre park, they also have a large Play Area for children.
Dorset’s Number one Family Theme Park, opposite Bournemouth Airport.
Is an all weather, indoor attraction suitable for all ages & abilities. Hundreds of sea creatures; Sharks, Turtles & much more. Bournemouth Pier, Dorset
Bournemouth Air Festival
Every year the Red Arrows vist Bournemouth and deliver a fantastic 4 day Air show.
The Bournemouth International Centre & Pavillion
The BIC is just a few minutes walk away, we are in an ideal location should you be visiting (The BIC)
for a Show,Concert or Conference.