At Brooklands Hotel you can guess which time of year is our favourite! As a bed and breakfast so close to the sea enjoying all the events that are happening in the town centre, you can’t help but love the summer. So if you’re visiting Bournemouth this summer, here’s our list of essential items to bring with you.
- Camera – You’re making memories! Take photos that you can show friends and family that’ll convince them to visit Bournemouth with you next time!
- Picnic Blanket – Visit the Lower or Upper Gardens, find a good spot, lie down and relax. You can read a book or listen to your favourite music in complete peace.
- Sunglasses – When the sun shines, it really shines in Bournemouth! Make sure you protect your eyes from the light reflected off the sea with a good pair of tinted specs.
- Sun Cream – Protect your skin with a dab of the good stuff. Don’t forget the ears or your nose as these are the most sensitive areas of your body meaning they are most prone to burning!
- Umbrella – No not for rain, an umbrella can offer a degree of extra shade from the sun and relieve skin of an otherwise intense sun session.
- Dog – At Brooklands bed and breakfast we love your four legged friends, which is why we’re one of the few dog friendly hotels in Bournemouth. Pack your pooch’s belongings and bring him on your weekend escape. There are some designated beaches where dogs are allowed in the summer which we can advise on.
Brooklands bed and breakfast is a dog friendly hotel perfectly situated for all your needs. Just a short walking distance from the beach, the town centre and the BIC you’ll have no trouble finding something to do or see that you’ll love! We have free parking for all guests, WiFi and the option to book a room only if preferred.
Call us on 01202 552 887 to book your summer break at Brooklands hotel or email email@example.com.