At Brooklands Hotel you can guess which time of year is our favourite! As a bed and breakfast so close to the sea enjoying all the events that are happening in the town centre, you canâ€™t help but love the summer. So if youâ€™re visiting Bournemouth this summer, hereâ€™s our list of essential items to bring with you.
- Camera â€“ Youâ€™re making memories! Take photos that you can show friends and family thatâ€™ll convince them to visit Bournemouth with you next time!
- Picnic Blanket â€“ Visit the Lower or Upper Gardens, find a good spot, lie down and relax. You can read a book or listen to your favourite music in complete peace.
- Sunglasses â€“ When the sun shines, it really shines in Bournemouth! Make sure you protect your eyes from the light reflected off the sea with a good pair of tinted specs.
- Sun Cream â€“ Protect your skin with a dab of the good stuff. Donâ€™t forget the ears or your nose as these are the most sensitive areas of your body meaning they are most prone to burning!
- Umbrella â€“ No not for rain, an umbrella can offer a degree of extra shade from the sun and relieve skin of an otherwise intense sun session.
- Dog â€“ At Brooklands bed and breakfast we love your four legged friends, which is why weâ€™re one of the few dog friendly hotels in Bournemouth. Pack your poochâ€™s belongings and bring him on your weekend escape. There are some designated beaches where dogs are allowed in the summer which we can advise on.
Brooklands bed and breakfast is a dog friendly hotel perfectly situated for all your needs. Just a short walking distance from the beach, the town centre and the BIC youâ€™ll have no trouble finding something to do or see that youâ€™ll love! We have free parking for all guests, WiFi and the option to book a room only if preferred.
Call us on 01202 552 887 to book your summer break at Brooklands hotel or email firstname.lastname@example.org.