As a bed and breakfast in Bournemouth we know a thing or two about spending some time away from the hustle and bustle of the city to relax on the brilliant Blue Flag beaches along the Dorset coastline. But what to take with you? Spring can be a funny time of year; the weatherâ€™s not too hot and not too cold but subject to change at the drop of a hat.
At Brooklands Hotel weâ€™ve devised an easy list of things to bring on your weekend away in Bournemouth so that you can get the most out of your seaside stay.
- Camera – Capture your memories so that you can look back on them fondly or share them with friends. Just make sure that you start the day with the batteries fully charged or with a spare battery in your pocket.Â
- Walking shoes – Walking along the beach on the promenade can be one of the most relaxing things to do here, however if you happen to wear the wrong shoes and get a blister, you might remember your beach experience for all the wrong reasons. Pack a pair of comfortable shoes or trainers and stroll to your heartâ€™s content.
- Sunglasses â€“ Sunglasses are essential at this time of year. With the sun coming out in full force and then quickly hiding behind some clouds, it can get quite painful for sensitive eyes. Protect them and avoid frowns in photos!
- Map – Start a little adventure and explore the beauty of Dorset by having a map of the area on-hand. Thereâ€™s something for everyone in Bournemouth and the surrounding area so get searching! You can pick one up from the local tourist office.
- Four Legged Best Friend – As a dog friendly hotel in Bournemouth we know how difficult it is to leave your favourite pooch at home, so why not bring him with you! We welcome well behaved dogs so just tell us when you book with us and weâ€™ll make all the arrangements.
- Umbrella – Donâ€™t get caught out by April showers; be prepared! An umbrella is a wonderfully versatile accessory that can triple up (yes, triple) as protection from the rain, protection from the sun and a walking stick if itâ€™s long enough.
Call us on 01202 552 887 to book your weekend away with Brooklands bed and breakfast or email firstname.lastname@example.org.